Some of its most concrete benefits:
- Helps to create and strengthen emotional bonds.
- Relieves the discomfort caused by colic and gas.
- Helps the baby to sleep.
- Helps to listen and understand the baby’s crying.
- Facilitates communication between adults and their babies.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps to mature the nervous system.
In all the sessions, there is a space of welcome, relaxation and dialogue between the families.
- Towel (or underpad) and Muslin.
- Comfortable clothes for the adult.