Training of yoga teachers pregnancy and postpartum
Are you a yoga teacher and do you feel that you lack tools to accompany pregnant women or those who just had their baby? You are mother and do you want to reorient your work life? Do you already work with pregnant women and want to go deeper and see how yoga can help them? You are pregnant and do you want to immerse yourself even more at this stage?
In 4 modules, we will give you the maximum of theoretical and practical tools so you can give pregnant and postpartum yoga classes, as well as give emotional support to the women who are living this stage.
In addition, you can do internships at our Mamayoga centre and be part of our job board.
Who is the target group for the training of yoga teachers for pregnancy and postpartum?
To yoga teachers who want to specialize or have more tools to work with pregnant women or women during the postpartum, safely and beneficial. To professionals who accompany the woman at this time of her life, as doulas, midwives or therapists. To mothers who want to reorient their working lives. Pregnant women who want to immerse themselves even more in this stage of their lives.
Objective of the training
May you deepen in knowledge of this vital stage of the woman to accompany her both physically and emotionally.
Methodology in teacher training for pregnancy and postpartum
- Four training modules, with a lot of theoretical and practical
- We give you a very complete training manual that you can use as a tool.
- The possibility to do internship with pregnant women, mothers and babies.
- To enter the job board to be part of the team of Mamayoga teachers.
- Certificate secured by Mamayoga and Sincronia Yoga.
Module 1 – 24 and 25 October
Module 2 – 21 and 22 November
Module 3 – 12 and 13 December
Module 4 – 23 and 24 January 2021
The training will be PRESENTIAL (very small group) and ONLINE.
Saturdays from 9:30h to 14h and from 15h to 18h
Sundays from 9:30h to 14h
The price of the training is 760€.
ONLINE training costs 480€
If you make the payment before the 24th of September it will cost you 680€.
You can already reserve your place by making a deposit of 190€.
Each module costs 190€.
Mamayoga (C/Pere Serafí, 29)
Structure of training
MODULE I: EARTH AND WATER
- Laying the foundations of yoga for pregnant women.
- Anatomy with Cristina Poll: female pelvis, pelvic organs, support structures and pelvic floor. How to help and accompany from yoga.
- Asanas and sequences with Li Lin: review of the proposed positions and introduction to making sequences
- Physiology of breathing.
- Conception and development of the baby, to let oneself be inhabited. Perinatal mourning and how to accompany it.
- 1st trimester of gestation: physical, emotional, spiritual and energetic dimension of the woman in this trimester of gestation; exercises, asanas, pranayamas, meditations and relaxation. How to alleviate the possible discomfort of this moment.
- 2nd trimester of gestation: physical, emotional, spiritual and energetic dimension of the woman in this trimester of gestation; exercises, asanas, pranayamas, meditations and relaxation. How to alleviate the possible discomfort of this moment.
*With Àgata Subirats
MODULE II: AIR
- 3rd trimester of gestation: physical, emotional, spiritual and energetic dimension of the woman in this trimester of gestation; exercises, asanas, pranayamas, meditations and relaxation. How to alleviate the possible discomfort of this moment.
- Spherodynamics with Arantxa Masachs: how to apply spherodynamics or pilates balls in a yoga class for pregnant women.
- Asanas and sequences with Li Lin. Review of postures and learning to sequence.
- Preparation for childbirth from yoga, resources and tools.
- Dance during pregnancy; oriental dance as a tool to unblock.
- Yoga in couples: how to accompany the pregnant woman and her partner to live a good pregnancy and a joyful birth.
*With Àgata Subirats
MODULE III: FIRE
- Childbirth: physiology of childbirth, of birth. Knowledge of women’s hormones; pelvis and perineum during childbirth, positions and movements. Vaginal delivery and cesarean delivery.
- Dynamics, dances and women’s circle.
*With Imma Campos
MODULE IV: ETHER
- Postpartum: the physical, emotional, spiritual and energetic dimension of women; exercises, asanas, pranayamas, meditations and relaxation How to alleviate possible discomfort at this time.
- Hypopressive technique with Leticia Cancelo: we will learn how to do hypopressive to be able to add them in the postpartum yoga classes for a good recovery of the abdomen and pelvic floor.
- Incorporate the baby in the practice respecting the needs of both, massages and songs for the babies.
- Free movement theory, the basis for working with babies.
- Understanding postpartum, with Paola Roig: what is postpartum, what does the woman need, care, breastfeeding, carrying, the baby.
- Pedagogy: your role as a companion. How to give a safe and beneficial class.
- Practice of everything learned.
*With Àgata Subirats